I thought I would start posting Five things that have made me happy, or that I am grateful for at the end of each week, to try and keep in mind the positive things. Feel free to comment things that habe made you happy this week too.
- I got on my bicycle for the first time in well over a year today. Health wise my body is doing okay.
- I got offers from all the universities I applied to. Now I have to decide, eeek!
- I have met up with friends three times in a fortnight – when previously I haven’t been out at all with anyone at who was not my partner. Or at least not since the Halloween party I couldn’t avoid as I was hosting it.
- My partner and I have started talking about the future instead of avoiding the subject because of THE GAP IN IT… The ‘Our house’ board in pinterest has been resurected and we are hopeful again.
- The drowning feeling has stooped. See talking about the future.