1. My cornflowers somehow survived the winter and I picked a bunch on Friday.
2. I have just finished making the dress for my final project in Art Textiles.
3. My re-potted window plants look very smart in their terracotta pots. A pleasant change from plastic.
4. Cups of tea in the rocking chair after a long day when my legs really hurt.
5. I have these really great garden snippers for flower cutting and arranging. They were an Easter present from My Step Dad and they are the most satisfying tool to use that I own. They cut stems like butter.
I have a bit of a worrying gardening addiction…
My new Garden tools have pretty much been the highlight of my week, Erk.
Love and support always
Surviving Miscarriage Together x