Going to do a few extra as I have been bad at keeping up to date with my 5 happy things a week lately. 1. Forest School was good fun. I genuinely enjoyed my time working there this summer. 2. Nephew cuddles every day for a week. Need I say more. 3. On the first … Continue reading 5 happy things 22
1. I held Emmets cousin Skye last Tuesday. She is adorable and I didn't have a meltdown. 2. I spent Monday to Friday with my partner and also saw him briefly on Saturday. Can't wait until after Uni so I can finally share a home with him -and get all of this vaguely long distance (Growing … Continue reading 5 happy things 21
1. I got gel nails for the first time ever. I am very impressed. I have put up a tent and they're still not chipped! Frankly I am amazed. 2. I am on holiday in Cornwall and there is good weather. 3. I have a new Niece! Skye was born 1st June 2017! I am … Continue reading 5 Happy Things 20
Eeeek lots of pretty things and new shoes and a hung parliament. What more could a girl ask for. Well appart from the obvious anyway...
So.Many.Flowers!!! My allotment is like the day of the triffids!
I've had to fish a moment for these 5 happy things, but I like trying to find them as it means I get a positive end to my week. Although this is a bit late as it's a tuesday. Oops.
This week's 5 happy things are 1. The Dahlia I had given up on as dead has just sprouted, the others have buds on. 2. My partner brought me flowers on Saturday and they are so so pretty. 3. My cat has been super friendly and clingy, she was asleep on my desk or right … Continue reading 5 happy things 13
1. My art exam is finally over and I have very nearly finished my English coursework. I am up to date and so far handling the work load despite having been ill. 2. The sun has blessed us on a number of occasions this week. My cat has taken full advantage. 3. I spent quality … Continue reading 5 Happy things 12
1. My cornflowers somehow survived the winter and I picked a bunch on Friday. 2. I have just finished making the dress for my final project in Art Textiles. 3. My re-potted window plants look very smart in their terracotta pots. A pleasant change from plastic. 4. Cups of tea in the rocking chair after … Continue reading 5 happy things 11
1. The Dodo birds in the Natural History Museum are back. Last time I visited they were undergoing conservation and weren't on display. I love them so much. 2. The Victoria and Albert Museum. So. Many. Beautiful. Things. 3. Spent a day with my family being tourists. 4. The weather has been good and I … Continue reading 5 Happy things 10
1. It's the Easter holidays, so that's a welcome break. 2. My lovely friend made us all Easter nests with mini eggs in on friday, that was so sweet! 3. Those tiny lill pipe cleaner chicks you see around. I love them. I've got multi coloured ones this year. So cute. 4. So. Many. Flowers. … Continue reading 5 happy things 8
1. Watching North and South made me smile. 2. It is spring and there is blossom everywhere. 3. It's warm enough to go without a coat. 4. Socks. I just love socks, I have a lovely thermal stripey pair on that I got last christmas. Toasty toes. 5. Tea in cafe's with people I love.
It's a bit late again. But here is last Sunday's 5 happy things: 1. Family meals 2. Cups of tea and biscuits 3. Spring bulbs 4. Hawthorn blossom the side of the motorway 5. I won a 3 pikachus and another pokemon I don't know the name of from the penny pushers at the arcade. I … Continue reading 5 happy things 6